In these uncertain times The English Advantage has put its best foot forward to help our candidates have a safe experience while taking the Cambridge Exams.
Our foremost priority is to protect the health of our candidates and to ensure proper Covid-19 Protocols are in place.
Safety Protocols while Conducting Exams :
• All candidates are requested to complete the COVID19 declaration form at the time of registration. They are also provided with instructions about safety protocols to be followed atleast 14 days prior to the exam.
• Our centre ensures that all our Staff is completely safe with routine checkups. We also take extra safety measures while working with the candidates and the exam scripts.
• We have ensured that all staff at The English Advantage are vaccinated.
• A minimum 2 metre distance will be maintained between candidates during the examination to ensure their safety.
• The Examination centres will have Hand sanitising liquid and disinfectant available in every exam room and the waiting areas.
• All staff and candidates shall adhere to covid Regulations and wear a mask throughout the duration of the examination.
Please Inform us :
If you are already registered for an exam please do inform us if you are feeling under the weather, have a fever, cough or cold. We will guide you with further assistance on your exam.
If a candidate cannot attend because of travel restrictions upheld by the local government authorities, please inform us so we can assist you on how to proceed with the right guidance.